Contact Center Agent
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the above position.
- The primary role of the job holder is to address the customer requirements and provide accurate and relevant information.
- Answering the calls and provide qualitative information about the products that the bank offers to the customers and explanation of the value proposition.
- Help the customers to reach the correct person easily and transfer the calls professionally.
- Call potential customers to promote products that the bank offers.
- Handle and record customer suggestions & complaints based on the established frameworks.
- Call existing customers to collect feedback on service levels.
- Check all the voice mails on a daily basis and address the customer need and inform the customer.
- Identify the leads and direct them to the relevant business lines and follow up until the close of sale.
- Collect customer suggestions and update the superior for implementation.
- Check all the recordings of the call centre on a daily basis and ensure accuracy.
- Prepare daily call reports and update the supervisor.
- G.C.E Ordinary Level and Advanced Level.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Fluency in English, Tamil and would be an added advantage if the applicant could converse in Sinhalese.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
How To Apply
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via jobspot.lk OR LinkedIn OR company email@example.com