Executive – Projects
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the above position.
- Co-ordinate with the procurement division and provide the right specification for project purchases/services etc.
- Should supervise and coordinate of all construction work related to the projects including monitoring of contractors work ensuring such contractors conform to specification and required standard of the project.
- Plan and coordinate on the project progress schedule and ensure timely completion within the budget.
- Control, coordinate and supervise sub-contracts to ensure compliance with specific quality requirements.
- Coordinate on matters related to design requirements, modifications etc.
- Attend project meetings and report on project status.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports etc.
- Minimum NDT Civil Engineering, Project Management qualifications at Diploma level of higher
- Degree/ Diploma in management or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing projects or project engineering related work in a Bank or reputed Company in Sri Lanka.
- Reasonable skills in Quantity Surveying/ BOQ preparation and ability to work with MS Schedule preparing Work Schedule.
- Experience in aspects related to Electrical Engineering will be an added qualification.
How To Apply
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via jobspot.lk OR LinkedIn OR company email@example.com