Manager – Collections
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the above position.
- The job role shall report to Senior Manager/Head – Remedial Management.
- Set up a collection process for recovery of all overdue in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance as lay down by the Bank for good governance.
- Maximize the Banks revenues by ensuring that overdue are maintained at minimum levels.
- Ensure that losses are minimal by way of provisioning & write offs, and have minimal/negligible impact of the bank’s books
- Monitor all facilities for early warning signals.
- Drive collections team under the guidance of Senior Manager, Remedial Management and/or other senior management.
- Put in place systems and practices to ensure close monitoring.
- Develop MIS on an on-going basis to capture trends/anomalies for better monitoring.
- Closely monitor all overdue facilities and maintain close contacts with such overdue clients.
- Identify accounts that require special attention and place under special Watch List.
- Whenever necessary meet up with these clients and reschedule/restructure their facility to suit their cash flows.
- Follow up on Facility Irregularity Reports.
- Ability to express and provide presentations to the Management
- Maintain overall NPA Ratio within the set parameters.
- Identify customers/facilities that require legal action for recovery and ensure close follow up.
- Close liaising with legal department on pending legal matters relating to collections.
- Mature, experienced banker in mid-40s with experience preferably as a Business Unit Team Leader/Branch Manager with 15+ years’ experience in overall banking.
- Good communication skills must be tri-lingual along with ability to read which would be an added advantage.
- University graduate in finance, business, accounting or similar majoring in economics, statistics or similar (though preferable not essential) – preference for MBA qualification.
- Exposure to credit/remedial procedures & negotiating settlements on overdue accounts would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via jobspot.lk OR LinkedIn OR company email@example.com